I can still remember the day Mare called and told me she bought a bunny. I thought she was joking until I saw your face and then I understood. Thank you for being a loyal companion and friend to my sister. You always knew how to make her laugh and smile. You were a good travelling bunny, too. It was fun when you lived at Mom & Dad's house and we could watch you run around in your little paradise. Dad never liked pets but I could tell he enjoyed having you around. Sometimes you were a naughty bunny and I'd hear reports of you chewing away at electrical cords or digging holes and escaping the backyard. All too soon, you'd be back hopping around and kicking up your hind feet, twirling them in the air, a sign that you were happy.
I'm so glad you got to meet Matt last December. Thanks for playing with us in the park and letting us take photos of you and Miso. I'll miss your cute little face and the way your ears perked up when tickled.
Thank you Lord for the adorable creatures You make and allow us to love. It was a blessing to have Boxer in our lives and we thank you for the joy You brought to our family through him.
| Miso (brown) with Boxer (grey) at Creek Park, December 2010 |