I opened the bedroom door and peeked out at the clock in the living room.
"10.10," I said.
"That's alright."
"Alright meaning what?" I asked.
"Oh, like it's not midnight or something," he responded.
It's Wednesday night and I'm guessing that most married couples don't share our same zeal for the late evening hours. For Matt and I, it isn't a full night until we've made it to midnight. Then the day is completely over. Until then, why not keep the creative juices flowing for the last remaining hours?
Evenings are when we get busy--making dinner, watching shows or catching a movie, researching topics of interest and discussing them, doing laundry, dishes, taking out the trash, drawing, writing, anything, everything.
Right now, Matt's sorting through his old graffiti photos of him and Joe. Their friend Swaze put out a call for photos of their pieces for their crew SFX to possibly be featured in a new graff magazine coming out. In the meantime, I am rambling on in this post as I wait for my last load of laundry to finish up. Surprisingly, my eyes are feeling a bit on the heavy side. But it's only 11. One more hour to go and then it's time to break out the floss and toothbrushes.
Until tomorrow...