Monday, November 14, 2011

Weekend

Usually on Saturday mornings, Matt meets up with Al and they ride up the old road to do a few runs on their sportbikes.  But Saturday morning's sky threatened rain so the boys decided to pass up their usual ride.  Afternoon rolled around and it turned out to be a gorgeous, sunny day so Matt and I decided to go for a long walk.  We worked up our appetites until we finally arrived at the Sydney Fish Market where we devoured Sydney's finest and freshest fish n' chips.  On Sunday, Matt got called in to work so I stayed in and spent most of the morning and early afternoon sketching.  The rest of the day we worked on our art projects and I was happy to finally get my sketch of Jezebel done!  For dinner, we got takeaway at our favourite Portuguese chicken shop and then went for an impromptu TomTom adventure that led us to a picnic bench in a nearby park to enjoy our dinner.  All in all, it was a relaxing and productive weekend.